Engineer Tech We’re coming up with ways to build the world’s most incredible foodservice equipment; we’re thinking outside the box to design efficient and reliable components; and we’re bringing innovation to life each and every day with dreamers like you.
As Engineering Tech – you will be responsible for assisting with Beverage machine performance testing and data collection tasks related to: product variants; test fixtures; NPI (New Product Introduction) verification and validation activities. This position is technical and hands on in nature.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor Engineering; this position is located at Welbilt’s Multiplex facility* in Sellersburg, IN.
We put the 'fast' in fast food and the refinement in fine dining. We put the icy refreshment in sodas and the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be part of an industry that touches every life. Advance your career with the leader in foodservice innovation!
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct product and component development and performance tests.
- Evaluate field return product and components.
- Act as a first line advisor and liaison between Project Managers, Engineers, Model Makers, and Designers.
- Provide product information to other resources.
- Write Engineering documents such as T-specs, Deviations, ISO's, OMS's, etc.
- Lead and direct Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Supervisor, Quality Technicians, Designers, Model makers and other Lab Technicians on projects.
- Provide direction for design layout and product configuration to Designers and Engineers.
- Participate on component, system, refrigeration, electrical and electronic design concept teams.
- Conduct agency approval, service diagnostic, and manufacturing product audit tests.
- Participate on problem solving teams.
- Maintain Lab tools and equipment.