-Immediate impact pulled into documentation work, test plans, detailed oriented, following a written plan, communicating back doc reports. Minor fixes on bugs, not coding by any means. This is more Quality and systems setup role. No hands on engineering experience needed, strong experience in Microsoft office, comfortable
- Implement equipment improvement projects related to equipment safety and product quality and delivery.
- Interact within the Equipment Support Team and provide status updates and offer assistance to other group members to maintain a minimal to zero work order back log.Skills:
Engineering technician, tech, engineering technology, mechanical engineering technology, electronics engineering technology, equipment support, electrical, electronics, manufacturing, Quality assurance, Sop, Gmp, SchematicTop Skills Details:
Engineering technology, troubleshooting, equipmentAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, or engineering discipline
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Updating work instructions for metal shop.
- strong computer skills
-Understand use of computers and execution test plans, strong attention to detail.
- LEAN/ 5S experience
- internship or co-op experience is preferred to be in a discrete manufacturing or a made-to-order/ custom manufacturing environment
- manufacturing experience preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.