Title: Enterprise Architect
Duration: Long Contract
Location: Irving, TX/ Ashburn, VA/Piscataway, NJ
- 7+ years IT experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- 4+ years of experience in Business / Operational support systems/ Internet Data/Video/PON/ Network technologies.
- Possess a strong technical mind frame with the ability to interact with people at all levels on system design, architecture.
- Ability to translate architecture issues for business leaders, and drive the solutions.
- Ability to draw capability maps to link IT priorities with business needs.
- Ability to think & promote Digital transformation solutions
- Emphasize on strategic planning, must have solutions orientation towards the future.
- Understanding of different business models including LBGUPS.
- In depth knowledge of FTTP Architecture, BAU architecture, broadband, Voice and Video technologies, Ordering, Network and Billing systems.
- Previous experience with Use case definition, conducting high level and detail design sessions across all IT organizations, building consensus with IT as well as business partners for strategic systems design.
- Ability to Design and develop E2E solutions that are scalable and strategic
- Drive cross functional large scale enterprise projects
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with independently.