BCForward is currently seeking highly Enterprise Architect-for our client based in San Francisco, CA
- Position: Enterprise Architect
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 Months
- Conduct technical requirements gathering, review, and architecture sessions
- Document technical processes and run analysis between current and future states
- Own delivery tasks from initial scoping, planning and requirements analysis, through to design, development, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with other architects and team members to detail, design, document, understand and/or deliver specifically technical specifications and solutions
- Clearly articulate and provide technical subject matter expertise to customers and project teams
- Understand out-of-the-box Marketing Cloud functionality, and have the ability to leverage and tailor these based on customer requirements
- Run workshops, develop and present options based on technology and feasibility trade-offs, and the choices that may be required in order to meet a customer's objectives
- Proactively identify and analyse issues / obstacles to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Deliver and execute on technical design solutions, customising where required, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other complementing Salesforce product offerings (eg. Sales, Service, Heroku, etc)
- Help us refine and improve by identifying, creating, and enhancing internal processes and methodologies based on recurring customer feedback and evolving industry standards
- Stay ahead of the curve with MarTech innovations, educate yourself and enable others on current and emerging technologies
- Scope, define and manage work packages and tasks.
- Support documentation on initial solution design and evolve it to a final as- build technical specification.
- A positive 'Can Do' and Customer Success-centric attitude
- Proven experience in implementing digital marketing technology solutions with other related systems (eg. CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, Web Analytics, etc)
- Data analysis and database design experience with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Experience working with APIs - SOAP and REST based APIs
- Experience with both client and server side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols
- Experience working with architecture, process flow visualization applications such as MS Visio, Lucid Chart or diagramming tools within Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including technical documentation and the ability to conceptualise and communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to scope, define and manage work packages. Support pre-sale qualification with solutions validation.
- 5+ years hands-on software development and technical consulting experiences
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Previous Marketing Cloud technical consulting and implementation experience
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications - Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages such as .NET (C# or VB), JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C++, Visual Basic, Python
- Experience working with 1 or more modern integrated development environments (i.e. MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse or others)
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery methodology, ceremonies and tools
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131495 when responding to this ad.