This position is with one of our direct clients in Chicago, IL. Please submit resumes to Raji [raji.somu(at)divihn(dot)com] or Remya [mremya(at)divihn(dot)com]. You may also call Raji at (847) 483 8945 or Remya at (630) 847 7118 with any questions.
Enterprise IT Cloud Architect
- Proven experience in building cloud infrastructure for our next generation Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Center Migration.
- Broad understanding of cloud technologies, primarily with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Key contributor/collaborator as we build out our cloud infrastructure, drive new technologies, design solutions, and resolve complex issues.
- Requires strong communication and collaboration skills who is comfortable working with key stakeholders
- Be able to work closely with 3rd party cloud hosting providers, showing proficiency in driving vendors to problem resolution.
- Managing the cloud environment effectively will be an important piece of a successful cloud adoption program.
- Experience in developing a framework for managing cloud performance and utilization, self-provisioning of services, containerization of applications and ongoing capacity management.
- Strong understanding of networking (IPv4, IPv6) and AWS networking concepts like VPC, Zones, VPC peering.
- Ability to have a fundamental grounding in network security practices through the use of ACLs within firewalls, security groups, Network ACLs, etc.
- Experience with backup and recovery strategies for critical infrastructure components.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), establishing trust with cross-functional groups like QA, Operations, and product development teams.
- Experience with containers utilizing Dockers / Kubernetes
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science or related field experience
- 5 years of cloud industry experience
- Relevant retail industry experience
- Passion for cloud technology and industry best practices
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentations) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and competing demands
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from team members and stakeholders
- The high degree of proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, JIRA, SharePoint
- Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL processes
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficiency with SSL certificates and Microsoft Certificate Authority
- Experience working in an Agile environment
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.