Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Information Technology
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Management Workflow Analyst to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The primary objective of the position is to implement various reporting solutions using the Performance Analytics module in Service Now. The role is tasked with delivering solutions that report on both operational and managerial health. The role requires intermediate to advanced skills that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service and to meet the expectation from the business, as well as a very solid understanding of an automated and federated enterprise IT infrastructure aligned with industry best practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to understand business needs, anticipate future reporting needs & design scenarios in line with overall strategy or the organization.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
• Create reporting strategy, execution and delivery for the reports.
• Work with the data providers and transform the data as per the business requirements for reporting.
• Continuously integrate user feedback to improve reporting quality.
• Author and maintain process and technical documentation.
• Provide input to assist with continual improvement.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience In the fields of Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar quantitative discipline desired.
• Business Intelligence experience (Tableau)
• Experience in relational database systems and MS SQL queries
• Data Visualization skills and experience with strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics Module (4 years of experience with data analysis and data management)
• Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Experience with Web Intelligence Analytic platform
• ITIL Foundation Qualification – Desirable but not necessary.
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.