We are hiring a Enterprise Project Manager
Those with HIT/MMIS/DHHS, certification courses and/or job related training are strongly encouraged to apply!
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ months
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, candidate will provide functional and technical services including:
• Performs fundamental supervisory and leadership functions in accordance with Department policies and
procedures, best practices and Federal and State rules and regulations, especially with regard to Equal
Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) standards. Maintains an effective organizational team and
motivates diverse staff to accomplish mission critical operations and objectives. Promotes workforce
• Directs the MES Program by defining project objectives and scope by reviewing the MITA Standards and
related regulations to determine time frames, available funding, procedures and various phases of the
project life cycle. Manages and directs the program to ensure compliance with State and Federal
regulations and awards.
• Direct Management of technical team, contract solution providers, and vendors. Strategic coordination of all project level contributions to the overall
program effort utilizing tools and development resources.
• Responsible for designing, managing, and incrementally improving a development operations unit
dedicated to the creation of an integration hub and enterprise data warehouse (EDW) based on service-
oriented architecture (SOA) principles.
• Development of enterprise data services for IT projects
• Responsible for building the MES leadership team at the program and project level by implementing
concept of product and business ownership for all related projects.
• Effective communication and risk management in conjunction with IV&V at the program level and Steering
Committee at the Enterprise level.
• Develops the program budget and manages expenses within the allocated budget.
• Develops and implements a plan for communication throughout the agency. In conjunction with the Office
of Communications, provides regular updates and status reports to federal entities, agency management
and executive staff.
• Seeks opportunities for professional development for self and key program staff. Opportunities could be
conferences related to HIT/MMIS/DHHS, certification courses related to job trainings or senior