Enterprise Resource Planning Senior Developer (JO# 52793)
Salary Range: $81,677.18 - Max: $136,227.78 Annually
Join over 600 technology experts in sunny Miami-Dade County. Miami-Dade County's award-winning IT Department is recruiting a highly skilled and motivated individual to work in the Application Development division.
Completion of 60 semester credits to include 15 semester credits in a computer related field or completion of an information technology certification program (Novel, UNIX, Microsoft, or Oracle).
Five years large scale application development experience in support of HRIS, financial and/or procurement applications are required.
This is high-level application development position in a large, complex and centralized Finance, Procurement and Human Resources systems. The candidate will lead less senior staff in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise software as directed. Emphasis of the work is on understanding existing business process and automation in order to define proper strategy and requirements related to their implementation in a PeopleSoft ERP solution, where Finance, Procurement and HR conversion into PeopleSoft ERP structures will pose the greatest challenges. Testing activities include unit testing, user acceptance set-up, and regression testing. Supervision is received from a technical manager who reviews deliverables for achievement of desired results and provides assistance and technical advice as required. Work may need to be performed at “off peak” hours, and therefore, incumbent must be able to work flexible hours / locations as needed.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- PeopleSoft Financials v9.2
- All PeopleSoft Toolset functionality within People Tools v8.54, Web Services, XML, SQL Query, XML publisher, BI Publisher Reporting, and AWE workflow.
- Possess the ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered Requisition to Purchase Order Process Flow.
- Possess general knowledge of ERP systems architecture and configuration, with special ability to translate business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to support existing integrations that will continue to be utilized after the ERP solution and understanding of the Legacy processes and their ERP targets.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal is preferred.
Experience with some or all the following PeopleSoft modules are preferred:
- GL, AP, AR, Projects and Grants functional modules
- Supply Chain Management (FSCM) v9.2, and experience with Purchasing, eProcurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Portal, Customer Contracts, and Inventory functional modules.
- Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Affordable care act (ACA), eProfile, ePay, eCompensation, eBenefits, eDevelopments, Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Portal, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Pension, Interaction Hub.
Miami-Dade County offers fringe benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, optional 457 pre-tax savings plan, optional flexible spending accounts, 14 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, contributory membership in the Florida Retirement System, physical fitness center and day care.
Resumes and other information submitted in response to this advertisement are public records pursuant to Chapter 119 Florida Statutes. Hiring decisions are contingent upon results of a background check and pre-employment physical including alcohol/drug testing.
Applicants must apply online no later than Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at: www.miamidade.gov/jobs to JO# 52793.
$81,677.18 - $136,227.78 /Year
IT & Technical