Benefits: Miami-Dade County offers fringe benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, optional 457 pre-tax savings plan, optional flexible spending accounts,14 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, contributory membership in the Florida Retirement System, physical fitness center and day care.
Join over 600 technology experts in sunny Miami-Dade County.
Miami-Dade County's award-winning IT Department is recruiting a highly skilled and motivated individual to work in the Application Development Division.
This position entails technical EPM systems administration work in a large and complex centralized data processing operation. Employees in this class assist in designing, developing, planning and implementing of ERP and EPM system administration structures. In conjunction with ERP, database and network professionals, emphasis of the work is on ensuring appropriate EPM application performance to County end-users.
Responsibilities include communication with business users and application programmers in defining system administration structures and exercising considerable technical judgment and initiative in the periodic monitoring and maintenance of the operation of the EPM environment. Incumbents may be assigned to a variety of subject matter EPM areas and may serve as team leaders in the implementation and upgrades of the EPM application layer. Supervision is received from a technical supervisor who reviews work for achievement of desired results and provides assistance, analysis and user communications, as required.
Bachelor's degree. Five years of experience in systems administration to include experience in PeopleSoft HRMS/Financial Systems or other ERP system are required.
- Experience working with Hyperion planning 22.214.171.124 or above as well as Essbase, Essbase Studio, Calc Manager, MaxL, MDX, Essbase Partitioning, Hyperion Essbase SQL Interface, Hyperion Essbase API, Shared Services, LCM, Hyperion Planning, Web Forms, Smart View.
- Experience troubleshooting and developing scripts for loads, calcs, and reporting scripts.
- Experience supporting Essbase cubes (BSO and ASO).*Experience in support of PeopleSoft HRMS/ Financial Systems (release 9.2 or higher) administration, with ERP infrastructure, and configuration.
- Experience in an ERP system administration role implementing system maintenance updates and upgrades.
- Experience reviewing and completing ERP change control requests.
- Experience utilizing query tools to streamline security set-up and reporting.
- Experience utilizing system monitoring tools to proactively maintain and tune the ERP application platform to acceptable standards.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and adhere to department standards for system administration, move to production changes and quality control.
- Pro-active planning ability to coordinate and prioritize system updates/upgrades.
- Understanding of systems infrastructure concepts including Hyperion infrastructure, Essbase, Unix, Oracle Databases, Server farms, and Firewall Ports(understanding of Firewall requests and gate keeping).
- Experience with scripting languages: korn shell scripting, PERL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and develop presentations/training materials.
Applicants who previously applied, need not re-apply.
Apply online by December 02, 2019 at www.miamidade.gov/jobs, using Job Opening Number 55671.
$81,677.18 - $136,227.78 /Year
IT & Technical