Enterprises Resources Planning Systems Support Manager (JO# 59913)
Salary Range: $ 90,791.22 - 158,015.52
Bachelor's degree to include a minimum of 15 semester credits in a computer-related field. Eight years of progressively responsible experience in managing complex ERP IT projects including application development infrastructure, security and administration to include three to five years experience in managing large scale ERP implementations including at least one major release upgrade or maintenance pack are required.
This is a high-level application management position in a large, complex local government organization. This position is within the Information Technology Department and provides support services to a vast set of applications supporting centralized Finance, Procurement and Human Resources departments.
The candidate will lead a diverse team of analyst and developers in supporting the County’s enterprise applications. This includes the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise financial and procurement solutions. Emphasis of the work is on understanding current “as is” business process and automation to enable the candidate to define proper strategy and requirements related to their implementation in a new PeopleSoft ERP solution. The candidate is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and application, including future versions of PeopleSoft. The candidate also provides oversight and supervision of the team for the testing of critical modules during the PeopleSoft implementation.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- PeopleSoft Financials v9.2
- All PeopleSoft Toolset functionality within People Tools v8.54, Web Services, XML, SQL Query, XML publisher, BI Publisher Reporting, and AWE workflow
- Experience managing IT professional in a large organization
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal is preferred
- Customer service, strategic planning skills, working with teams and leading transformations through PeopleSoft implementations and ongoing support.
- Successfully deliver on operational project initiatives, provide strategic planning,
Experience with some or all the following PeopleSoft modules are preferred:
- GL, AP, AR, Projects and Grants functional modules
- Supply Chain Management (FSCM) v9.2, and experience with Purchasing, eProcurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Portal, Customer Contracts, and Inventory functional modules
- Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Affordable care act (ACA), eProfile, ePay, eCompensation, eBenefits, eDevelopments, Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Portal, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Pension, Interaction Hub
Miami-Dade County offers fringe benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, optional 457 pre-tax savings plan, optional flexible spending accounts, 14 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, contributory membership in the Florida Retirement System, physical fitness center and day care.
Resumes and other information submitted in response to this advertisement are public records pursuant to Chapter 119 Florida Statutes. Hiring decisions are contingent upon results of a background check and pre-employment physical including alcohol/drug testing.
Applicants must apply online no later than Thursday, July 23, 2020 at: www.miamidade.gov/jobs to JO# 59913.
$90,791.00 - $158,015.00 /Year
IT & Technical