LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
This role will support Early Asset Clinical Operations in the management and development of continuous improvement initiatives and project management of some GCTS&O work.
- Must be able to delegate deliverables and produce those results to stakeholders.
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
- Works with business owners, analysts and developers to determine and align upon requirements and project charter.
- If needed, creates and manages scheduled project plan with work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through standard issue/risk process.
- Communicates project information effectively to all stakeholders, with regular updates to Reporting Head.
- If needed, creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Arranges touchpoints / working meetings among required team members.
- Key liaison between different teams (stakeholders, data owners, working teams).
- Responsible for key project documents (e.g., communication plan, rollout/adoption plan), meetings, agenda, minutes. Will be accountable for writing of process documents and presentations, and review of documents.
- Ensures compliance with required controls and processes, following operating model for team.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement writing, management and delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally).
- Bachelor/Technical degree or equivalent required. Master's degree a plus.
- PMP, or equivalent certification, strongly desired but not required.
- Experience working with R&D in Life Sciences industry a plus
This projected 12 month assignment starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01439
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE