SkillStorm is seeking Entry Level Software Developers nationwide ready to accelerate their tech career.
As one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT Services Company, Skillstorm is dedicated to making your professional development our top priority. For us, this means investing in the future tech leaders of the country by providing first-hand training and experience. In doing so, our graduates are able to enter the workforce ready to shape the future of programming.
Entry Level Software Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (preference of Computer Science and Engineering)
- 0-2 years of developer experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Possess a conceptual understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introductory familiarity of SQL
- Strong technical mind-set, including problem solving, trouble shooting, logical reasoning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Strong Communicator)
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent status
- SkillStorm is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfer
Where we stand out:
- Competitive Salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- The opportunity to work Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuous mentorship and support
Please keep in mind that one application will suffice per candidate regardless of the opportunity you apply to. Our recruitment team will ensure to cover all options available as they review your application.
SkillStorm, a certified MBE (Minority-owned Business Enterprise), specializes in providing services on the leading edge of technology. Our teams are tasked with executing high-impact projects such as developing applications in Agile environments, building mobile apps, harnessing “Big Data’s” potential and strengthening information security efforts for Fortune 1000 and fast-growing tech companies.
Whether working in a client facility or ours, SkillStorm solutions are flexible and scalable. We provide the level of management and reporting to fit client requirements. We can take full responsibility of the project or provide an as-needed style of collaboration through the project life cycle.