Our client is seeking an Entry-Level Software Support Specialist for an exciting contract to hire scenario. Entry-Level Software Support Specialist will responsible for providing excellent customer support for installing/troubleshooting software, hardware enhancements, upgrades and scheduled maintenance while documenting processes and issues accurately.
- Install and Configure software on customer sites remotely
- Provide excellent customer support via phone or email to assist in troubleshooting issues that may include software, hardware or networking issues, in a high-volume capacity
- Document all activities and customer contact into a CRM software
- May include minimal Customer training
- Maintain organization information
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve tasks, manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Ability to be flexible and complete tasks outside of normal business hours (if needed)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of IT work experience
- 30 wpm typing speed
- Strong working knowledge of laptop/desktop computers (Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of server O/S and hardware technologies (Windows, OSX, Linux/Unix)
- CCENT Certification preferred
- CCNA Certification a plus
- Oracle or SQL Database Certification a plus