One of our top environmental clients is looking for an environmental engineer to join their team! This position provides hands on training and long term opportunities for growth.
- Conduct EHS regulatory reviews for various EHS programs (air, waste, waste water, petroleum and chemical bulk storage, etc.)
- Contribute to the preparation of EHS plans, reports, permit applications and other project documents; assist in technical evaluations of data commensurate with experience
- Provide support for field programs and perform field tasks (sampling, complete field documentation, site inspections, contractor oversight) working independently or in a team under the supervision of mid or senior level staff
- Interact with internal subject matter experts (SMEs), internal management, and our clients
- Complete general engineering and scientific calculations and assessments
- Perform data entry and database management using Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel Software
- Prepare drawings and figures using a Geographic Information System (GIS) database
- Individual must be capable of completing above tasks with basic supervision
- BS in Chemical, Civil/ Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science Required
- EHS consulting or related experience preferred
- Ability to travel throughout work sites 25-50% of the time
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.