Duration : 12 Months Contract
Location : Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Provide project controls Estimating support per PC-EU-2004 to the director, manager of projects, project managers, contractors and other key team members.
- Utilize independent estimates to challenge contractor proposals.
- Identify project/program scope, schedule, and budget issues early and developing resolutions to ensure the successful execution of projects and programs.
- Provide Phase 1, 2, and 3 level estimates.
- Prepare estimates and cash flows in support of authorization presentations.
- Provide historical estimate accuracy report of complete projects and program and update parametric unit rates as needed.
- Prepare standard WBS estimates and assumptions with confidence factors ranging from study to construction phases of the project.
- Provide 24/7 on call estimating services for emergent projects.
- Develop unit cost and parametric estimate range for standard scope of work.
- Review the basis of an estimate during Project Estimate Challenge meetings.
- Incorporate project actuals into estimating methodology in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Report project actuals against estimate at project completion.
- Work with the project managers to ensure that the estimates are properly challenged and reviewed.
- Utilize the current financial management system at each utility.