Title: Executive IT Support Technician
Location: Cambridge, MA
Position Type: 6 Month Contract
Please reach out for full job description
The Executive ITS Support team provides technical support during on-site and off-site conventions, congresses, & meetings. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Executive Boardroom, Auditoriums, as well as the various meeting space.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of PC technology, networking, Mac Technology, Mobile Devices. The candidate will need a strong working knowledge of installation, support, and deployment of Windows OS, MacOS, and iOS operating systems.
- Provide end to end technical support for our Executives and their direct support staff. Tasks include but not limited to:
- Excellent customer service skills be organized, polite, be able to follow directions, dependable, prompt, neat in appearance and be self-motivated.
- Install, maintain, support Microsoft Windows's and MacOS.
- Provision, maintain, and provided technical support and training for mobile hardware to include but not limited to Apple iOS devices, Android, and Microsoft Mobile Devices using industry standard technologies which includes the use of VMWare AirWatch, Microsoft ActiveSync, VMWare Boxer or equivalent MDM (Mobile Device Management) tools.
- The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 & Apple MacOS. Apple & Microsoft technical certifications are recommended.
- Networking: The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of the TCP/IP IPv4 and IPv6 protocols. In addition, the candidate must have the skills to troubleshoot industry standard VPN clients which includes Cisco AnyConnect and Microsoft Direct Access.
- Printing: The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Client OfficeJet printers, Client LaserJet Printers, and Client LaserJet Multifunction Printers (MFP's).
- Bachelor's Degree. Area of specialization: Information Technology or equivalent in experience
- 7-10 years related experience