Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Scientific / Analytical
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of 'F-15 Maintainers' supporting flight operations, maintenance, and an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech provides highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, Repairs FlOO-PWZZO engine components
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement , Repairing secondary power: JFS/CGB/AMAD
• Assist in using & training by Rigid and Flexible Bores copes
• Assist in Inspecting, using CETs and CEDs diagnostic testers and other related test equipment
• Assist on secondary power tester and related test equipment
• Assist in performing IM engine tear down procedures to include test cell operations if required
• Documents maintenance records and historical l data files required
• Assist in ground maintenance runs and removal and installation procedures to include test cell if required
• Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Preforms OJT training with assigned trainees as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5 to 7 years experience. Minimum of 1 year of experience in IM or OM preferred.
• 7 level / Craftsman Certification required. Must have experience on the F-15 tactical fighter.
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Working Knowledge of T.O.'s, Maintenance Manuals and IPB's ,work packages
• Working Knowledge O/M and IM maintenance functions FlOOPW220 engine and F100 engine.