Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Engineering & Support Services
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of 'F-15 Maintainers' supporting flight operations, maintenance, and an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech provides highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes malfunctions and inspects ,installs, maintains and troubleshoots integrated avionic communication, navigation and penetration aids systems at the organizational level.
2. Operates integrated avionic communication, navigation and penetration aids systems by using proper cathode ray tube displays.
3. Analyzes equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems such as the navigation systems, internal and external electronic warfare systems and communication systems.
4. Removes faulty units, installs serviceable LRUs into aircraft and performs system alignment and harmonization.
5. Boresights systems.
6. Installs and performs operational check outs of ECM equipment.
7. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
8. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
9. Performs acceptance inspections on newly assigned aircraft and equipment.
10. Orders and receives parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
1 • Requires a minimum of five to seven years of experience, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Communications Systems Specialist.
2. 1n addition, a minimum of one-year experience in performing supervising functions of C-Shop is also desirable.
3. The use and interrelation of intermediate level test calumet is also desirable.