Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Engineering & Support Services
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of 'F-15 Maintainers' supporting flight operations, maintenance, and an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech provides highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Controls systems maintenance at the organizational level. Supervises organizational level avionic instrument and flight control systems activities.
1. Analyzes performance and isolates malfunctions of integrated avionic communications, navigation, weapons
control and penetration aids systems.
2. Operates integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems by using proper controls to determine
3. Analyzes equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems such as integrated and
mechanical instrument systems, flight data recorder systems, automatic flight control systems and air inlet control systems.
4. Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions
5. Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
Qualifications and Experience:
1 • High School Graduate or higher education. F15 Avionics / Flight Control technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
2. Professional / Specialty: F-15 Avionics & Flight Control Systems Craftsman / Level 7
3. Five years’ experience in Skill Level 7 / Craftsman
4. Demonstrates proficiency in analyzing malfunctions and inspects, installs, maintains and troubleshoots integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems at the organizational level.
5. Proficient in analyzing performance and isolating malfunctions of integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
6. Proficient in removal, installation, alignment and conducts check outs of integrated avionic instrument and flight control system malfunctions and effecting repair.
7. Knowledge of general function of associated systems such as aircraft electrical system is desirable.