Job Title : Food Safety & Quality Technician
Location : Lititz, PA - 17543
Duration : 06 months
Shifts : Weekly rotation between - 6A - 2P, 8A - 4P, and 2P - 10P
Tentative Start Date :ASAP/ 2-weeks
Food Safety & Quality Technician
Weekly rotation between - 6A - 2P, 8A - 4P, and 2P - 10P
Overtime will be possible
Weekends and Holidays are required
Work Environment: Lab/Production
The technician roles will be mainly responsible to support production by testing in-process and finished product and providing feedback to the operation. The technicians are responsible to review paperwork and product and release or hold the product based on the results.
The technicians will also be involved in inspections of the factory, dealing with food safety / quality issues that occur during their shift and equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Aseptic sampling & swabbing
- GMP inspections & follow-up
- Product approval & clearances (SAP)
- Quantitative inspection on raw material, in-process and finished product (viscometer, NMR, karl fisher titration, hand-held micrometer, GC, HPLC)
- Qualitative inspection on raw, in-process and finished material (taste, smell, shape & appearance).
- Entry of data into databases and communication of results in written and verbal form.
- Use of analytical data & logic to make decisions
- Performance of calibration checks, preventative maintenance and simple repair to analytical instruments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
Minimum Education Required: HS Diploma and 1 year relevant work experience or Associate's degree in science field
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
Strong computer skills
Microsoft office experience
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
Food manufacturing experience
Food safety and/or quality experience
Dress Code/Required PPE: Long pants, safety toe shoes, hairnet, safety glasses, hard hat, earplugs
Candidate must pass HireRight background check, drug screen (5-panel with expanded opiates), pre-employment physical, lifting assessment and mobility assessment.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate - Recruitment
US: 678.606.0218 / 210.461.5254
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)