Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Principally develops, maintains, enhances, and tests systems of the highest complexity. May drive or coordinate the efforts of various teams, implement various dependent systems, or lead and implement corporate wide technology initiatives.
• Interact with and interview business leaders to identify key requirements and proof points and develop proof of concept applications for business needs.
• Drive decisions on feasibility and high-level designs for full-stack applications.
• Work across engineering groups to integrate Client portfolio of products into unique user experiences.
• Be responsible for engineering concepts using combinations of web services, API integrations, and User Interfaces (both mobile and desktop).
• Presentation and delivery of high-level designs and concepts.
• Evaluation of new technology and defining applicability to requirements.
• Work with visual designers to deliver concepts.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to describe and design architectures for small to medium sized applications
• Full-stack engineering including but not limited to C#, React-JS, and Restful APIs
• Ability to create applications and deployments in AWS or Azure clouds using CI/CD
• Have working knowledge of networking and integrations between application layers
• Experience working with native mobile technology and mobile reactive websites
• Ability to understand and evaluate new concepts and technologies
• Experience with Open Source stacks and cloud-based services
• Experience with .NET environments and programming Widows services
Additional Desired Skills
• Experience with Java JVM, Spring, Spring boot, and Open Source frameworks
• Knowledge of industry trends and awareness of latest software techniques and patterns
• Working knowledge of Linux and Unix operating system architectures
• Previous experience with Docker and distributed or scale-out applications
• Big Data and ML processing techniques and tools such as python, Spark, and scikit learn
$55.00 - $65.00 /Hour
IT & Technical