Facilities/ Controls Analyst
We are looking to hire a Facilities Analyst with experience monitoring and troubleshooting building management systems (BMS)/ (EPMS). The analyst will be supporting data center facilities remotely throughout the US but will be stationed in the Manhattan quarters. This is a Monday through Friday 1st shift position. Understanding network functions is a huge plus.
- Understanding of Computer Networks and the OSI layer model;
- Understanding of computer programming, preferably experience with Python;
- Understanding of database management and SQL DBMS.
- Understanding of industrial communication protocols such as Modbus, SNMP, BACNET and others.
- 3 Years' experience in management and development of BMS/EPMS systems such as Struxureware, Decathlon, Ignition, Ekosense or similar.
- 3 Years' experience with Power, Temperature and Energy System Controls;
- Be adaptable, team player and flexible to handle the changing priorities as they come about.
- Electrical, Mechanical or other relevant engineering degree preferred.
- Assist Network engineers in the maintenance of FNT database and assist in working on inputting floor plans;
- Develop and maintain processes and systems to improve the management and efficiency of the BMS system;
- Assist Power and Network Engineers with data entry;
- Assist on Projects that involve the improvement and maintenance of the BMS system;
- Communicate with vendors and distribute projects and priorities.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.