Canon U.S.A.'s General Affairs division is currently seeking a Facilities Engineering Technician to join their team.
This is a 2nd shift position, Friday thru Tuesday, 3pm to 11pm with Wednesday and Thursday as scheduled days off.
- Achieve high site availability and optimum performance of 1 Canon Park
- Emergency response preparedness to anomalies that require immediate resolution through intervention measures
- Operate Building MEP Infrastructure in compliance with applicable codes and regulations
- Trend equipment performance and capacity utilization for all Mechanical and Electrical Infrastructure
- Adhere to procedures for preventive and corrective maintenances that address objectives and engineer safety
- SAs associated with hands on operational, emergency, repairs, preventive and predictive maintenance
- Operate, repair, maintain, troubleshoot all Mechanical and Electrical Systems supporting Building and 7x24 Critical Data Center
- Respond to site emergencies and be available for 7x24 Technical Support on operational anomalies
- Utilize a Computerized Maintenance Management System and customize work plans for equipment to ensure maintenance and performance per manufacturer specifications, industry standards and industry best practices for achieving high performance and energy optimization
- Manage physical and electronic library of construction as-builts, manufacturer submittals, O&Ms, commissioning reports, operational and emergency procedures, vendor maintenance, contractor installations and corrective maintenances
- Create, review and adhere to Operational and Emergency Procedures for all Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection equipment and integration of systems to ensure that plans and policies related to support services mesh with the overall strategy and objectives of department
- Develop and review best practices approach to services provided, including collection of data through equipment measurements for creation of dashboards and capacity utilization
- Supervise all Vendors and Contractors working on mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection equipment
- Vendor and contractor supervision and setting site rules with expectations
- Minimum of 5 years total Building Engineering experience operating Critical Mechanical and Electrical Infrastructure
- Critical Data Center Infrastructure Experience preferred
- Possess Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure expertise
- The ability to create operational and emergency procedures, identifying and managing vendors/contractors
- Experienced in Corporate Headquarters environment and customer services related to office space
- Must have experience with both union and non-union service providers
- Strong pc skills, comfortable using technology to support approach and execution of responsibilities
- Team oriented engineer to achieve departmental goals and mission for high availability
- Strong BAS/BMS building controls and automation desired
- Customer-focused; quickly establishes oneself as an approachable and valuable engineering resource with excellent problem solving skills
- Good communicator and the ability to speak to people at their own level, inside and outside of General Affairs
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #DICE