My name is Tahera Ali and I am a SR recruiter at BC forward.
I am reaching out to you on an exciting full time Job opportunity with one of our Direct clients. Below is the job description for one of the needs. Kindly share with me your updated resume and let me know what time works for you to speak more about this client and the positions.
Job Title: Facilities/Maintenance Engineer
Location: Waterloo, IA 50701
Expected Duration: 06 Months Contract
- Plans, coordinates, and performs facilities project and maintenance engineering work for facility infrastructure, production equipment and processes of moderate to large scope.
- Operates in a team environment. Assigns, coordinates and reviews the work of support and contract personnel.
- Provides project and supply management for projects of limited scope.
- Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Provides engineering design for the infrastructure for the facility, grounds and production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources.
- Projects are more complex and require integration and coordination of various engineering disciplines.
- Provides project management of projects related to the facility infrastructure, production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing and/or distribution operation.
- Projects are more complex and may integrate several areas of engineering and require limited management of outside design professionals and contractors.
- Provides troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production equipment to support production, manufacturing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Responds to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or distribution operations.
- Maintains project budget cost control on projects assigned through project cost control system for the unit.
- Provides life, safety and building code analysis and supports and implements programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards.
- Research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
- Seeks competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer.
- Prepares purchase orders for management approval.
- Respond to critical production down situations affecting manufacturing and/or operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform intermediate to advanced professional controls engineering (e.g. Electrical machine controls design; Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming; Personal Computer (PC) programming; Computer Numerical Control (CNC); Robotics, Data management) assignments of specific engineering tasks.
Please focus on the following:
- PLC (Important to have it).
- VFD (Important to have it).
- RFID (Important to have it).
- Vision system (Camera and barcode) (preferred).
- AutoCAD or AutoCAD electrical (Important to have it).
- HMI (Important to have it).
- Experience designing, integrating, and troubleshooting Factory Automation Devices; PLC Programming using Rockwell Automation, Programming Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Variable Frequency Drives, Communication protocols for electrical design and equipment control.
- The position will provide on the shop floor production support.
- Safety shoes and safety glasses required.
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
9777 N. College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46280
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.