The Facilities Technician will perform maintenance, installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of equipment used within the manufacturing facility. All work is to be completed to assure minimal impact to production while complying with cGMP standards provided.
- Responsible for performing maintenance on the following utility systems and equipment: HVAC (Chiller, Boiler, Exhaust Fans, Pumps and Variable Frequency Drives), Compressed Gas Systems (Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air, Liquid Nitrogen), Electrical (Base Building, UPS, Emergency Generator), Cold Rooms (2 to 8C), Freezers (-140C, -80C and -20C), Refrigerators (2 to 8C), Incubators and various manufacturing and laboratory equipment.
- Provide technical input into equipment standards and selection
- Participate in establishing the site's facility, utility and calibration practices, policies, and procedures, including operation and maintenance SOP's
- Support Manufacturing and Lab Owners for any facility or equipment troubleshooting or repairs as needed.
- General Maintenance and upkeep throughout the building.
- Establish and adhere to all safety procedures and practices effecting building facilities and utilities
- (Company is flexible to have someone start anytime between 6AM and 10AM and work 8.5 hours.)
This is a 47,000 square foot facility. About 12,000 square feet is WH/Labs/Manufacturing. The rest is office space. Most work will take place outside of manufacturing environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.