- General maintenance - performs maintenance service or repairs in areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, furniture moving, clean-up.
- Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
- Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with co-workers.
- Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
- Dependability - Understands basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- Follow-up - Understands the importance of following through with all commitments.
- Judgment - Appreciates the importance of basing decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Listening - Understands fundamental communication styles and techniques.
- Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.