Job Title: Facilities engineer - Interconnect Specialist
Location: Southfield, Michigan, USA 48075
Duration: 09 Months
- Candidates prime function will be processing Telecom facility orders with various providers ( AT&T, ZAYO, Spectrum/Charter etc.. )
- Experience in SiteTraker and FUZE SPM.
- Working knowledge of ASR ordering systems including TESS.
- Experience with Granite/ Xng database.
- Experience with engineering and engineering economic principles. Troubleshooting, problem solving, project management, decision making skills.
- Proficiency with production databases, such as Xng/Granite, entering data and producing reports.
- Experience with office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets and Docs.
- Ability to learn new technology and processes quickly.
- Ability to be self-motivated, show initiative, and capability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Capability to be highly productive in a dynamic environment and manage your workflow to keep multiple tasks and projects moving to completion