Responsible for providing quality and timely customer service to various audiences associated with correctional facilities, Securus personnel and partners. Provide administrative services of inmate calling accounts, video visitation, tablet administration, basic phone repair and analyzing inmate calls and video visitation sessions via Securus interfaces. Ensures data integrity and proper system functionality of all Securus onsite products.
- Primary representative between on-site facility personnel, Securus management & other Securus personnel
- Maintain a high level of ongoing effective communication with management to assure quality customer service is being provided to all customers and issues are being resolved in a timely manner
- Administration of PIN/PAN data entry, blocks and unblocks, debit & prepaid transactions, investigations of inmate and facility complaints, maintaining and repairing inmate phones and/or video visitation terminals, aiding with administration of inmate tablets, processing of internal documents, and generate reports as requested. Voice Biometrics Enrollment and Re-Enrollment
- Assist facility with video visitation duties such as: friend and family check in, scheduling requirements, creating a video visitation appointment, etc.
- Assist Tech Support in the maintenance of computer hardware, software and telephony equipment by providing troubleshooting results
- Keeping accurate logs and documentation, conveying messages and information in writing and/or via e-mail to both Securus management and customer
- Open, address, resolve and track heat tickets and advise customer and Securus manager of service affecting issues
- Maintain effective operation of all Securus product components including hardware, software, telephony equipment, video visitation and tablet equipment
- Uses the Inmate Calling System and Securus Video Visitation System for investigative purposes when requested per subpoena.
- Administration of call detail reports and burning recordings to CD per subpoena.
- Taking direction from correctional facility on internal investigations. Listening to recordings and/or reviewing videos, burning recordings and/or videos to CD and reporting findings back to correctional facility and/or attorneys in verbal and written form
- Testify in court when required as to how system operates and maintain chain of custody of records and recordings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of the customer’s service needs and works to improve the operation of their facility with regard to all of Securus products, such as: Inmate Calling System, Video Visitation and/or Tablets
- Uses Internet Explorer, VPN, Microsoft Office for systems access and reporting
- Uses small hand tools to make inmate phone and/or video visitation repairs
- Is courteous, friendly and professional in attitude and appearance
- Arrives on time and works the agreed upon schedule
- Communicates effectively and timely with internal and external customers
- Microsoft Operating System experience including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- Outstanding oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where problem resolution times are measured in hours
- Must exhibit all of the company’s cultural attributes
- Reliable transportation and strong work ethic
- Have no family incarcerated in any local Correctional Facility
- Basic Telephony concepts
- High School education or equivalent
- Prior experience in a telecommunications environment
- Previous experience within correctional facility
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.