Field Service Engineer
$32-38 per hour
Job ID #: 21903
Our client maintains and services industrial machinery throughout the United States. Known for their quality work and family-oriented culture, this company values employees at all levels within the company.
- Great team-oriented environment – employee recognition events and training opportunities
- Strong support of the field service team – the company President worked way up from the field
- Ability to not only be a technical service provider, but also the face of the company
As business grows and new service calls continue to flow in, a need has arisen for a qualified Field Service Engineer to join the team.
Duties of the Field Service Engineer:
- Provide onsite service and troubleshooting of machine tools and machine tool accessories
- Travel to customer facilities ranging in industry type
- Perform both preventive maintenance and emergency service
- Work closely with sales team to cultivate new business opportunities and growth
Qualifications of the Field Service Engineer:
- 3-5 years experience with Machine Tool maintenance
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Superb customer service skills; ability to serve as face of company
- Ability to travel 50-75% mostly regional; occasionally nationwide
Key Skills: Machine Tool, CNC, Field Service
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.