SNI is seeking an experienced field service technician-HVAC for one of our client in Arcadia, CA.
1. Supporting Laser Welding System
2. Electrical troubleshooting skill and able to reach schematics/wiring diagrams
3. Ideal candidate will be able to do client facing so the excellent communication and interpersonal skills are highly required.
Desired skill set listed as below:
- HVAC Technician safety training
- Training on low and medium & high refrigeration systems
- Training on service for gas & electric furnaces
- Troubleshoot A/C units (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Recover & charge A/C units
- Knowledge of electricity/electronics
- Install & repair A/C units
Special notes: Position will be based in Orlando Florida for about 4 months training, then will be permanently transferred to California office in Arcadia. will be receiving a cost of living increase in pay after the transfer and No degree required.
* Candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance.
* U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
* Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
* U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.