Technician-Systems - III
07 Months +
Description: JOB TITLE: Network Assurance Field Support Engineer
Must Have skills:
- Strong Technical Skills
- Ability to dig into details to troubleshoot complex problems
- Ability to multitask and avoid things falling through the cracks
- Friendly customer-service orientation
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of work
- Patience with team members and general contractors while troubleshooting network issues.
- Thorough, vigilant, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of the following technologies: CDMA, EVDO, LTE and VoLTE operations.
- Knowledge of antenna system RF concepts.
- Electronics training in telecommunications, two-way radio, paging, or microwave radio.
- Training in data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, computer support, project management, or power.
- Mobile Voice and Data Network infrastructure experience
- Experience troubleshooting antenna systems from the transmitter to antenna.
- Experience in PIM/VSWR/MIMO/RET including knowledge of fiber and LTE remote radio heads.
- Training in the following areas: data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, telecommunications, computer support, project management, and/or power.
- Remotely supporting general contractors upgrading radio equipment on cell site antenna systems.
- Maintaining performance of the network to deliver a quality customer experience
- Developing and maintaining close partnerships with Field Assurance and System Performance Engineers to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve network issues that may arise during antenna system upgrades
- Bachelor's degree or three or more years of relevant work experience.