Field Support Technician
1- 2 Week Contract (3/18/19 - 3/29/19)
Shift: 9:30pm - 5:30am Mo-Fri
As a Field Support Technician, you will be helping to assist in the deployment of approximately 1,000+ new 22' Monitors for our Fortune 50 partner at their corporate office in Tampa, FL. This will be an overnight project spanning the course of 2 weeks and you will be working alongside other Brooksource Technicians as well as management from our client.
You'll be required to have prior experience deploying peripheral IT equipment, capable of working the overnight shift, reliable transportation to and from our client's site in Tampa, FL., be able and willing to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Remove existing 19' monitors from desk and replace with brand new 22' dual monitor configurations.
- Install and configure both monitors (left monitor will be on easy hang mount, right monitor will be on stand), perform basic troubleshooting and testing of equipment as needed.
- Ensure cable management is as neat as possible with available ties / velcro straps provided.
- For any Sit/Stand desks, ensure full freedom of motion with no tension to cables, nor interference from other hardware.
- Document any unresolved issues.
- Assist in and disposal and recycling of trash, boxes, and styrofoam for all monitor boxes in designated areas.
- Work with management to assist in collecting monitors for recycling.
- Help with the relocation and proper of any storage of monitors, cables, and additional equipment as required.
- 1+ years of IT Desktop, Field Service or hands on support experience within a Windows environment.
- Experience with Monitor refreshes, PC refreshes, mobile device refreshes, deploying new IT equipment or hardware, etc.
- Must be able to pass a background screen and drug test.
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds.
- Must be committed to working the 9:30pm - 5:30am schedule for all 2 weeks if required (weekends are not included).
- Must be able to begin working Monday March 18th.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.