Provides quality and timely Customer Service to various audiences associated with Correctional Facilities, Securus Personnel and the general public. Responsibilities include opening and closing the visitation center, powering up, testing, and basic troubleshooting of equipment, building maintenance and cleanliness.
- Primary representative between facility personnel, friends and family, technical support and field service staff.
- Deliver a high level of effective communication with all parties to ensure quality customer service is being provided and issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure all systems are operational and work is completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Understand the basic components for all system at the Visitation Center to include building alarm, key card, video visitation, and network equipment.
- Install and maintain Securus workstations/printers and software.
- Provide one-on-one spot training for facility staff as necessary.
- Provide guidance for janitorial staff and perform cleaning duties during operation hours as necessary.
- Promote and assist Friend and Family members with the Video Visitation appointment application for home and onsite
- Troubleshoot Video Visitation functions of hard drive, sound, camera, microphone, and lights via wireless keyboard. Perform routine inspections of Video Visitation equipment ensuring proper volume of handsets, speakers and microphones. Perform minor repairs when required.
- Initiate trouble ticket requests for repair through technical support
- All duties assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-Starter with strong work ethic, excellent, communication, and organizational skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of customer service needs and works to improve the operation of the visitation center.
- Able to adjust to the Correctional Facility environment and guidelines.
- Microsoft Operating System experience including, but not limited to Outlook, Excel, & Word.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where problem resolution times are measured in hours.
- Must exhibit all of the company’s cultural attributes.
- Adhere to Field Service Standards and all Company policies.
- Customer Relationship and Account Management Skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Have no family incarcerated in any local Correctional Facility.
- A personal cell phone is required to perform the day to day duties of a field service visitation administrator.
- Computing and Business Tools experience (Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.)
- Able to pass an extensive criminal history background check.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Experience working with networks
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience working with telecommunications and networks
- Previous experience within correctional facility
- Associate degree in a related field
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 55 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.