Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The SMB Marketing Finance team is responsible for maintaining revenue reporting, analyzing profitability, and ensuring the efficient and equitable deployment of resources for the Global SMB Marketing team. This Marketing team is charged with acquiring new SMBs at scale for the client's advertising products and it's our job to help them be as efficient as possible. You will work closely with the finance team to provide financial support for the SMB Marketing team. You will help set quarterly and annual targets as well as respond to ad hoc analysis requests from the finance and marketing leads as well as design, implement, improve and maintain revenue dashboards to track key performance metrics and develop insights for B2B marketing initiatives.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Run weekly revenue report used by all of SMB Marketing
2. Troubleshoot and diagnose any discrepancies in revenue reporting systems
3. Ad hoc data pulls and analysis at the request of the business or Finance team
- BA/BS degree with evidence of quantitative coursework such as engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics, or finance
- 2-4 years of experience in database management including proficiency in SQL coding across standard commercial databases (creating, editing, and querying tables)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Familiarity with dashboard building software (for example, Tableau)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work independently and or in a team setting
- Experience or knowledge in sales or marketing as a business or a function
- Experience in revenue attribution reporting in a marketing or sales capacity
- Experience setting revenue targets
- Background in economics, finance, or statistics
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with marketing or sales analytics and operations
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!