Location: Mountain View, CA
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting for Supply Chain organization Opex & OCOS
- Building complex models and providing analytical assistance on business cases and monthly reporting on warranty, forward logistics, reverse logistics and customer service segments
- Assisting on monthly close activities such as accruals and variance package preparations
- Partnering with Product, Sales, Engineering, Legal, Supply Chain and Operations, as well as other finance teams to improve existing & implementing new process and policies to increase business efficiency
1. Maintain and improve financial models built for Warranty, forward logistics and Customer Service
2. Reconcile warranty and customer service invoices against reports provided by vendors
3. Track, report, analyze and forecast Opex spending for Global Ops organization
- BA/BS or MBA degree in business, accounting or technical field, or equivalent practical experience Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Forecasting
- 3+ years of relevant experience in finance/FP&A, management consulting, controllership, or similar environment.
- Proven financial planning, budgeting and forecasting experience within the tech sector
- Excel and modeling skills a must
- Experience in finance role within hardware space
- Experience in management reporting and analysis on OCOGS accounts preferably, warranty, customer service and logistics
- Working knowledge of Hyperion, Tableau, Essbase, SQL, analytical tools/systems (e.g. statistics / data visualization software), and spreadsheets.
- Strong track record of partnership and collaboration across stakeholders.
- Organized, strategically focused, detail oriented, self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong problem solving ability combined with impeccable business judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!