- Contract, 24 Months
- Utilizing industry best practices, prepare bottoms up cost estimates for Substation, Transmission, Distribution and Gas projects.
- Perform field walk downs with Project Team to identify potential cost bearing issues at the project site which will impact the detailed estimate. Utilize most detailed documentation available per each phase of the project estimate (phase 1, 2 and 3) for continuous refinement of expected project costs.
- Develop and organize estimates and analysis for both internal and external use.
- Perform analysis of project actuals against latest estimates and incorporate results into estimating methodology to ensure continuous improvement of estimate accuracy.
- Contribute to the development of short-term and long-range business planning. Provide detailed process and cash flow based on estimate assumptions to aid in the development of the project baseline.
- Provide analytical and operational support to the business unit.
- Research and provide statistical estimate and performance information.