This position is with one of MA's largest medical networks. This is a “niche” FA job that is specific to analyzing the Physician Practices.
For example; the will be responsible for performing calculations, creating benchmarks, QT reports, and bonus pay for…
• Physician Compensation
• Physician Productivity
• Service Line BudgetSkills:
Accounting, Financial, Microsoft excel, Financial analysis, Reconciliation, Pivot Table, SAP, VLOOKUP, General ledger, Forecasting, Budgeting, Month end, Reporting, Report analysis, Budget analysis, data analysis, modelingTop Skills Details:
- 5+ years of experience as Financial Analyst or Accountant
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Data analysis and manipulation ** a solid amount of manual work that has not been automated (they need to be okay with this and being in the “weeds” of the department)
• Fundamental sound in accounting
- Help with month/year end close – Journal Entries, Reconciliation, and Accruals)
• Well versed within Excel (required)
o Create spreadsheets from scratch
o IF statements
- Experience in SAP (preferred NOT a must have) – creating budgets and reports
- She wants someone who can stay in this role/department for the long haul and will be happy staying in this “niche” role and also help drive modeling, WHAT IF scenarios, automate processes, etc.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.