Financial IT Analyst Consultant:
1. This assignment could be viewed more as a project based assignment to understand the companies financial and operational systems and data bases as they exist today to create some operational and financial reporting.
2. MUST be able to work across multiple platforms and data bases to extract data and turn it into meaningful information. Candidate has high level of technical capability and will spend more time in IT team than with ops people because of the data location.
2. Financial IT Analyst will create operational and management reports pulled from multiple data sources. As well as Designing dashboards and reports.
3. Person will need to be an expert Excel user and preferably familiar with Great Plains Software and data mining in multiple ERP environments.
4. Good knowledge of the most up to date tools for creating management reports and dashboards.
5. Experience reporting KPI data and analytics in a manufacturing environment.
6. Ability to query databases, or use power BI type tool to write dashboards, reports and SQL queries.
This is a project based consulting role that will last anywhere from 6 month to 1 year.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.