Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a senior business analyst with a background in collections/banking for a contract-to-hire position.
- Serving as a liaison between different departments working with non-standard business and user needs
- Documenting requirements complex system problems using CACS software.
- Coordinating development and support for new and existing software applications.
- Understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Leading teams for assigned projects.
- Working business units to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, processes and budgets.
- Gathering business requirements, development, testing, implementation and support for new and existing systems.
- Identifying and analyzing production problems and developing solutions and resolutions
- Working and coordinating with system enhancements and upgrades
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years’ work experience as a business analyst
• Minimum two (2) years of project management experience.
• Six Sigma Green Belt or PMP preferred.
• Proven leadership experience in areas of operations, manufacturing or quality.
• Possesses a broad understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
• Ability to present to senior leadership on sensitive subject matters.
• Experience with testing, implementation and upgrades of software preferrered
• Ability to facilitate large groups toward the development of common solutions.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
• Ability to Manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment.
• Proficient in Windows based software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $65.00 /Hour
IT & Technical