Planet Technology has partnered with a Troy, MI company to locate a specialist with a background in Financial Compliance and Auditing for a contract-to-hire position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with audit engagements as well as preparing project proposals for engagement and ensuring that accounting and auditing services are delivered per industry standards: prepare audit reports and work papers.
- Support all audit processes, such as liaison between auditors and auditee(s)
- Ensure internal Audit paperwork completed and signed annually
- Ensure all corrective action points are indeed corrected and root cause analysis is well documented.
- Coordinate all infrastructure Business Continuity Planning regarding testing and reporting.
- Maintain and update business continuity planning
- Confirm company security standards meet those required by the card data industry
- Ensure all policy and security are updated annually
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in business administration discipline such as accounting, audit, finance, or management information systems; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with PCI compliance
- 2+ years of experience working with accounting/auditing
- Experience working with large budgets preferred
- Accounting firm experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Some working knowledge of IT controls.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements (email@example.com) at Planet Technology.
Planet technology competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.