Financial Data Analyst
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large, publicly traded company headquartered in Atlanta for a Data Analyst. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has a blend of finance and technical skills with an emphasis on the analytical/technical skills.
The Data Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, finance, IT, Computer Science, analytics, etc.
- Advanced SQL skills with the ability to transform and manipulate large data sets
- Data Visualization Tool - Tableau or Power BI preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Corporate Finance or Data Analytics role. If analytics role, MUST have a finance background and understand how to tie findings back to bottom line
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships internally and externally
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Simplify large, complex data sets; turn raw data into usable data
- Analyze and report on findings; transfer data into business intelligence and explain to leaders what the numbers mean so they can make intelligent decisions.
- Support various departments with reporting and findings
- Make recommendations and process improvements for efficiency and growth
- Manage, supervise and mentor 1 financial analyst
Why You Would Want This Data Analyst role:
- Highly visible role; this role will present findings and have an impact on the business
- Opportunity to be seen and be noticed; highly visible role working with C-level executives; company tends to promote from within
- Incredible opportunity for someone who wants more than a straight analyst or FP&A role; opportunity to be involved with lots of exciting projects
- Incredible, intelligent hiring manager who will serve as a mentor; great team; fun, friendly culture
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71511 when responding to this ad.