Financial Data Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Financial Data Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Analyst will function as Data Management Data Steward supporting traded products measurements for various Enterprise Capital Liquidity Management initiative workstreams. The Candidate will be responsible for consistent, timely, and accurate data stewardship while providing product and technical expertise. Candidate must manage relationships with upstream data providers and downstream provisioning to ensure data quality and usability, work with data architects and application managers to deliver technology solutions. Define strategic technical solutions with business and technology partners. Develop functional designs based on analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Ensure requirements and designs are translated to working technical designs, so that test plans serve customer needs.
- 5+ years Experience
- Previous Middle Office/OPS experience with Secured Funding, Debt or Equity Securities preferred
- Functional knowledge and experience with Traded Products; Repurchase Agreement (Repo), Reverse Repo, Securities Lending, and Securities Borrowing , Securities Inventory/Trading Account Assets/Trading Account Liabilities.
- Ability to mine data via multiple database management tools including Oracle, MySQL, DB2 , Teradata RDBMS, Sybase, SQL Server, Spotfire, and Tableau
- Functional knowledge and experience with Balance Sheet/General Ledger systems
- Strong relationship building and organizational skill with ability to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Detail and deadline oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to works independently, with limited direction
- Ability to understand, document, and explain complex data flows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities while maintaining a degree of creativity
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.