- BSEE, or equivalent, and at least 5 - 7 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must also be able to develop solutions by thinking traditionally as well as 'out of the box.' Additionally, the candidate must have strong oral and written skills.
* Embedded 'C' programming and Assembly Language
* Microcontroller programming
* Peripheral control (accelerometers, flash memory, etc.)
* Serial protocols (RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.)
* RF communication fundamentals
* Wi-Fi operation (client configuration, access point configuration, connection requirements, etc.)
* GPS operation (understanding and decoding NMEA data)
* Operation of common electronic lab equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.)
* Board-level circuit design, schematic capture, and PCB layout in Altium.
* Design of Analog and Digital circuits
* PCB layout
* Board-level bring-up debug, testing, and validation.
* Managing and coordinating appropriate regulatory agency processes (UL, ETL, CSA, FCC, CE, etc.)
* Design for manufacturability, serviceability, and testability
* Experience with Orcad, Eagle, Altium
* Knowledge of Materials used in automotive and petroleum environments.
* Knowledge of and ability to design PCBA's for Heat Transfer applications
* Understanding Automotive Electronics including OBD and Automotive circuitry for Data Collection and User Interfacing
* Ability to create/maintain PC-based utility applications using C#, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and 'C'
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.