Title: Embedded Firmware Engineer
Our client has developed a cutting edge technology that has been continuously picked up for different uses and markets. Currently they are seeking two very talented Firmware engineers to join the growing multi-disciplinary team in Ft Lauderdale FL. This person will be partnering with the team to develop low level firmware for their new communication product being used by Utilities companies. This will be a mixture of developing from scratch as well as building on an existing base of software.
- Designing and developing firmware for embedded systems
- Working with engineers from prototype to production of new products
- R&D for new product
- Verification testing and writing documentation
- Implement communication protocols
- Support for internal and external manufacturing efforts for product quality control and bring up
- Strong ability to debug and root cause failures and turn into correctable action for integration into firmware release pipeline
- 8+ years within Firmware Development
- Experience developing in C from scratch
- Experience working with different micro-controllers
- Communication protocols (wi-fi preferrred)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.