An industry leader in providing data storage solutions, including systems, HDD, Flash SSD, memory and personal data solutions is seeking a Firmware Quality Assurance Technician to join their team.
The QA Technician will be responsible for configuring, updating the firmware, and installing eSSD devices under test in test PCs and Servers then executing tests that are requested on the test plan created by the Test Engineers.
In addition, the technician will be responsible for building and maintaining test PCs or Servers, installing and configuring test software and operating systems, tracking and inventorying the eSSD devices under test, and keeping the eSSD Test Execution Lab in operational condition.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of experience in a hardware testing / software testing validation lab.
- Solid State Drive (SSD) and/or Hard Disk Drive (HDD) experience is desired.
- Experience with building, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing PCs.
- Experience with installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing Servers.
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server, Ubuntu Linux, and VMware.
- Experience with Oakgate Servers is desired but not required (reference photo attached).
- Willing to work 10 hours a day and weekends when needed.
- Willing to work in a very large and loud IT style Server lab environment.
- Able to lift boxes or equipment that weights up to 50lbs.
We are seeming individuals desiring long term career opportunities. Pay range is $30-$36/hr. For immediate consideration, please Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.