- Experience developing test plans to support onboard fixed wing experimental flight test aircraft in the areas of performance, aerodynamics, powerplant, mechanical systems, or electronic systems.
- Experience performing onboard testing of fixed wing aircraft.
- Experience analyzing data from an airplane level test to determine pass/fail.
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field.
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule.