Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech’s Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Group is seeking a Force Modernization Analyst to provide support for an exciting program in the Fort Belvoir, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze current and future manpower/equipment resources in order to maintain CI capabilities
- Provide support to the Force Modernization section
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations to Group staff and subordinate units on Force Modernization issues concerning structure, manpower, and equipment
- Conduct coordination and collaboration on Force Modernization concerning structure, manpower, and equipment issues with Group staff and six subordinate units, INSCOM, and Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) staff elements in order to perform analysis, integration, and implementation of changes directed by Government
- Priority missions shall include annual Command Plan, position management, documentation (The Army Authorization Documentation System), Manpower Survey, Force Design Update, Concept Plans, Command Implementation Plans, and force structure policy review/impact analysis
- Force Modernization activities shall include position management, documentation, manpower decrements, manpower monthly reporting, Military Intelligence Civilian Excepted Career Program (MICECP) conversions, historical reporting, tracking of approved manpower allocations by budget program element, and processing of Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reprogramming transactions
- Four or more years of intelligence analysis experience
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required