Provides professional, efficient service by registering the patient, reviewing patient insurance coverage and collecting the patient’s co-payment at the time of service. This customer facing position requires the ability to work with the public in a professional and sensitive manner whether in person or over the phone. Their are currently openings for the following locations.
1. Greets and directs patients to maintain efficient patient and information flow.
2. Ensures that accurate patient information is collected.
3. Verify Insurance information.
4. Collect patient co-payments.
5. Printing, filing, faxing and scanning labs, medical records and reports.
6. Answers incoming phone calls.
7. Addresses patient questions.
8. Maintains the cleanliness of the patient waiting area.
9. Manages incoming supplies and stocks designated areas.
10. Manages and stocks the coffee and hot beverage area
11. Other duties as assigned.Skills:
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
• • Previous Medical Office or Insurance experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Understanding of insurance, co-payments
• Ability to collect patient co-pays at the time of service
• Ability to communicate with patients to accurately register them into the database
• Ability to portray a polished professional appearance and demeanor
• Must comply with HIPAA confidentiality standards when assessing or communicating patient information.Shift:
Working 3 12 hr shifts a week rotating
Monday-Friday and working every other weekend
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.