Our client's Quality Data Science team is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to lead the effort in enhancing and consolidating our web applications for autonomous vehicles. Our client is very data driven in decision making, so it is critical to present data that is concise and easy to understand. The ideal candidate will utilize the Angular 2+ framework to architect and implement scalable web solutions that are highly modular, user friendly and responsive.
* Design and implement web applications that utilize the Angular 2+ framework.
* Build reusable components for data visualization, charting, alerting, monitoring and analytics.
* Work cross-functionally with factory software teams and back-end engineers to deliver world class web solutions.
* Participate in code review and architecture discussions.
* Introduce cutting edge front-end technologies to the team
* Candidate with B.S in Computer Science and 3+ years experience in building web and/or mobile applications in Angular 2+ framework.
* Strong understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST and JSON.
* Comfortable with design principles and ability to apply them to create aesthetically pleasing UI and responsive user experience.
* Portfolio of high-performing yet modular applications in Angular and related technologies.
* Preferred understanding of one or more back end programming languages such as Python, C#, Go and SQL.
* Demonstrate a good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
* You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
* Nice-to-Have experience: HighChart, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Kafka.