One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Service, is looking for a dynamic and driven Associate Creative Director to join our team.
We help some of the world's most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design and technology, our experts use digital to re-imagine how clients connect, communicate and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
We are looking for a proactive leader and passionate digital thinker to join our future-forward Experience Design team at One North.
Bring your technical expertise, passion and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives build innovative digital experiences for our clients. In the Front-End Developer role, you can expect to work closely with every part of One North (partnering with industry-leading strategists and designers, building with architects and developers…etc.). In an increasingly competitive digital market, our Front-End Developers are given the space they need to invent, problem solve, explore, fix and create. Itching to stretch and build upon your passion for front end development? Looks like you found the right place.
When packing your bags, please bring:
* The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
* A knack for teamwork and working with people across agency capabilities.
* A solid understanding of the tools, processes and approaches for world-class front-end development, and also the skills and appreciation for UX/UI and creative design principles.
Your weapons (wield them wisely):
* Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
* Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (e.g. SASS)
* Solid command of advanced CSS techniques
* Ability to write performant code
* Ability to develop responsive websites
* Familiarity with and interest in JS Frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Angular)
* Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries depending on project requirements
* Familiarity with Git
* Familiarity with various front end build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp)
* Solid understanding of how to develop for cross-browser compatibility
* Ability to navigate design files (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop)
* Familiarity with animation libraries and SVG
* Nice to have - Experience building web applications with Node and Express
* Nice to have - Experience working with MongoDB/Mongoose
* Ability to create websites that meet accessibility standards
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Eye for detail and high personal standards
* Dedication to following industry and One North FED best practices and standards
* It's good to have a strong perspective but you must be open to new ideas and flexible enough to adapt in a constantly changing discipline.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.